We are proud to announce that 210 Metea Valley music students will be inducted into the Tri-M Honor Society on September 17, 2019! Member meetings occur on the first Tuesday of every month at 7am in the Auditorium.
Mrs. Paulette Boddy, Mr. Josh Kaminsky, & Mrs. Robin Sackchewsky, Tri-M Faculty Advisors
2015-2016 Tri-M Honorary Membership Award:
(pictured to the left)
Dr. Linda Lin Yu & Mr. Yo-Yo Ma
(Mr. Jon Weber, CSO representative, accepted on Mr. Ma's behalf)
2016-2017 Tri-M Honorary Membership Award:
Dr. Larry Livingston from USC and National Youth Orchestra
2017-2018 Tri-M Honorary Membership Award:
Mr. George Quinlan, Jr., President and CEO of Quinlan & Fabish Music
2018-2019 Tri-M Honorary Membership Award:
Mrs. Susan Moninger, Professor, Elmhurst College
2019-2020 Tri-M Honorary Membership Award:
Lt. Col Bryan Miller, Commander of the Air National Guard Band of the Midwest, the 566th Air Force Band
Music Department Chair at Leyden High School District 212
Connect with us!
- Remind texts...
- @mvtrimBAND (band students)@mvtrimCHOR (choir students), @mvtrimORCH (orchestra students)
- Follow us on Twitter... @mvhstrim
- Follow us on Instagram... @mvhs_trim
- Tag us in pictures or DM us pictures to post!
- Look for calendar updates on meteamusic.org